Monday, March 30, 2015

Lesson 10/March 2015

1.  There are so many resources available to people if they're just willing to take the time and look.  I admit I had many problems finding/searching some of the different sites but that doesn't mean everyone did.  If someone's serious about doing research some of these sites can be incredibly helpful.

2.  If someone comes in and is doing research I will definitely recommend the sites that would relate to what they are searching for.  I've been talking to my coworkers about the sites as we do them, letting them know about their availability.

1 comment:

  1. Toni, thanks so much for being with us in the E-Resources Challenge! We are glad to hear that you are spreading the word among your co-workers and will share your knowledge with patrons, too. Congratulations! Applause, applause!! Now, take a bow!

    ReplyDelete